In-Home Care

In-Home Care usually refers to the hiring of someone to assist with the activities of daily living, commonly referred to as ADL’s. The care giver is usually a paid person outside the family. The services can be arranged through an agency or can be contracted on an individual basis. In conservatorships, it is not allowed for a family member or conservator to receive compensation for in home care without advance Court permission.

If you are interested in discussing an issue further with Mrs. Martin, please call 650-340-1166 to schedule an appointment.

Martin Family Law Firm

If you would like to learn more, please call our office at 650-340-1166.

"The family is one of nature's masterpieces."
- George Santayana